Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cute Boy Akshaj's sri krishna's snap

Cute Boy Akshaj's sri krishna's snap

cute boy

akshaj as a krishna
Name : Akshaj, Mother Name : Deepthi,

Comments From mother of master Akshaj

hello ganesh,
this is deepthi.thanx for ur complement.he is my son(2yrs).
i like photography,so iminterested to with ur new launch website.its really good.
i do keep sending some cute snaps in future too.
deepthi.



Some More cute photographs of Akshaj

Akshaj is marriage function


Cute boy master akshaj

akshaj is dancing


Akshaj is bathing



start the water

Akshaj says to her Mummy : Water is not coming I want to bath.



cute boy akshaj bathing

Hmm force is slow hmm.I have an idea.

thank u

Hmm now water is coming.How is my idea?



cute boy akshaj i am littele kid

Ha ha ha water is too cool


cool cool water kid is bathing beautiful pics
I am very very happy now.Thank you Ganesh Kumble ji for publishing me at your website.

No comments:

Post a Comment