Friday, December 12, 2008

my sweet son pictures

So Cute Boy With His Father And Sisiter
Published by ibrahim mahinkhaliluart@yahoo.com

cute boy alone

Cute Boy's Name Master Mahin.khaleel.Mizlal

boy with his papa

so cute so sweet

pictures of a boy in garden

so cute

boy with papa on bridge

littele boy with littele angel



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ibrahim mahin <khaliluart@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 6:22 PM
Subject: my sweet son pictures
To: kidspics4u@gmail.com

Resected sir
i send here with my son photogaph
with me.my name is khaleel mahin
son name :Mahin.khaleel.Mizlal
: kasaragod
post thalangara.jadeed road
kerala
baby ditais
name of boy :MAHIN MIZLAL
yelder boy
fathe name:khaleel mahin
mathre name : misriya
date of brth: 21/09/2007
school name: new hills nurseryply group

new born baby pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment