Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cute Baby Of Manali Rane

Cute Baby Of Manali Rane
Babys Name : BHAVANA.MAHESH.RANE ,
City : SANTACRUZ MUMBAI,Birthdate : 16/5/2006

Mother Name:MANALI RANE Father Name:MAHESH.RANE

cute girl
Sir I am eating biscuits.You are welcome to my uncle Ganesh Kumble's web site kidspics4u.

playing with taddy bear
My taddy bear also like this biscuit

girl is sleeping
I am sleeping now.Please dont make loud voice.


Cute Baby Of Manali Rane


Comments from Manali Rane
manali_1r@yahoo.co.in

Hi My Babies photos



To add cute baby pictures from your family album
(1)Send photographs of your child at
kidspics4u@gmail.com
(2)Please add detatils of your child like
Babys Name :
City :
Birthdate :
Hobies :
Mother Name:
Father Name:
School name:
Class :
etc etc..

Thanking You
Karishma

No comments:

Post a Comment